My Pages.....

Of me, Pojj and Life in general as I see it...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

"the BENCH warmer"

so we also strive for the same goal, but in a different way....

I dont feel disconnected , I have a function and a bay to sit....

They say its a result oriented approach..for some to do well the others have to be on the bench- its a "fact" of life ! It surely doesnt mean that i am the worst talent they have or they cant fire me, the point is when they call for me- I should be ready to go and play..

well, somebody tell 'em...I am ready and prepared !!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

Crisp!

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's the anonymous in qn? ;) dunno wat to say now...u post some more, ms anchor wateva!! :p

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home