My Pages.....

Of me, Pojj and Life in general as I see it...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

:)

"The court would like to re-open the case and appeal for a re-trial under the charge against the defendant, Ms. Mutku is "ASSUMING" that the threats will evoke a pampering response...ALWAYS from the plaintiff, Mr. Podgy! The court would like to remind Ms. Mutku to not STRECH Mr. Podgy too much...The court is again...adjourned!"

ALAS..!! there is nothin to wait and watch in this case anymore....
all other possibilities ruled out.....

Muts is the clear winner......

oh cmmon now...we cant have a fight over it, now can we...didnt u sign the contract before a situation like this emerged...
so jus bringing back those memories....read rule # 1 - everything i say is in mah favour and u wd nva question it !!

leave dis aside....

one of those gloomy days when i dont want to work..but even if i stay back at home- I have nothin much to do !! want to finish the book as fast as possible...its giving me nigtmares...so close to reality....n heartrending !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concede. Ahuja IS the winner!

Ditto! The mood at work that is...was so hard to drag my sleepy butt to work today :(

And the way you're talking abt the book I better finish mine so I can exchange it.

...For now...lets slog a bit...for the "greater cause"...

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home