My Pages.....

Of me, Pojj and Life in general as I see it...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006



i miss the times....

i miss my friends.....

i miss podgy, bheeps, deps, jen, chug, shef..................

i miss my room

i miss being bankrupt

i miss the midnight chats

i miss the bike trips

i miss the every day bfast

i miss the usual fights

i miss the late night movies

i miss the warden?!?

i miss the air, the warmth, the love.....

i miss the people i cared so much for...

i miss...........................

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, poor baby!! *hugs* :)

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...One lucky gal you are :) For you have so many things to look back at and smile. The missing part...Am 200% sure the ppl you mentioned, miss you more (...I can especially vouch for one of em'...)

And am sure apart from the "being bankrupt" part...we can take care of the rest...Promise!

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home