My Pages.....

Of me, Pojj and Life in general as I see it...

Friday, June 13, 2008

Ten things I would like to do ..

The next two months as I see are fairly easy for me...I am unemployed and as much as it might be a worry for someone...it really isn't for me. Ofcourse, I have Pojj to sponsor me :) and I am not complaining.

So, the past one week at Budapest, I have slept, slept some more (like I was deprived of it for ages), read some.., watched a lot of movies, roamed around wherever Pojj would take me. Well, yesterday Pojj and me had a two hour discussion - during our "post his work" walk session in the park..and he told me...are you happy doing just this? Why don't you get a hobby? Well...err...because...hah..I failed to answer that. I must get a hobby...mmm...if not one...then there are somethings that I have been wanting to do for a long time...and I shall do it during these coming days

  • Paint a pot...an artistic one...with golden and copper paints for our lawn at Delhi. It should be long and slender- yet be able to hold some greens.
  • Add to my silver jewellery drastically...Delhi is where I am headed next...and this one can have no further debates..cuz after all this is all I have as legacy to boast of!
  • Brush up my MS excel skills...I learnt in college...and my past two years of work didn't make me use too much of it. Even if it means I take classes for a week to brush em up..I would.
  • Eat loads of fruits - right now sitting here and eating some cherries I can only think of some mangoes...ahh....
  • Go for some bakery classes...Pojj loves cakes...and I would surely love to boast that I can make lovely ones...so ...there.. :)
  • Dig out all my books from various cartons lying here and there around the house in Delhi and set them...nicely..very very nicely.
  • Meet all my old friends in Delhi...it has been long..and I definitely want to catch up ...ah....mebe even visit the college back lawns.
  • Blow up some of our snaps - me and Pojj...some beautiful ones that we clicked in Langkawi, during our wedding and some of Delhi..put them all in my room.
  • Get some old cards which have the beautiful water colour paintings and copy them by painting on hand made paper, to get with me when I get back. The next few anniversaries or birthdays...I am not buying any cards.
  • Wear some of the many sarees lying...when I go to meet the relatives..ahhh...my sarees..I so wana wear em.

So here we are...ten it is....if possible...I wana convince ma-in-law to buy a lab....a dog...gives my life a whole new perspective...he he..!! This is when I crack up :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home