My Pages.....

Of me, Pojj and Life in general as I see it...

Sunday, April 26, 2009

How important is Liberty??

I am the kind of person, who would do all one can to break free. It is in fact strange how even the idea of a claustrophobic place can choke me....and I think I have taken this from my mom, partially. However, like they say each generation is at least ten steps ahead of the previous one, I have taken this idea to the next level.

Having said this, I was wondering what if we were in a world where we were not free and there was no liberty? What would I have done?


And all these thoughts arise from my recent trip to the statue of liberty...adding a picture I clicked of it......THINK THINK !!




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home