My Pages.....

Of me, Pojj and Life in general as I see it...

Thursday, April 09, 2009

A little of many....

There are many thoughts running through my head..I want to write about many a things. But I figured it is best to write a little bit about each of the things going in my head...let's me breathe easy... :)

  1. Spend less - How do some women take it for granted that their husbands would pay for all their whims and fancies and never feel guilty about it?? I agree, I am a lil bit of a spendthrift when it comes to cosmetics, but I seriously know when to say STOPPP...but with some women, you just want to shake 'em up and say - "get a hang on ur yourself young lady, do some math!!"
  2. 32" TV - Wohhooo, I can be officially congratulated for owning a TV that big, I have never owned something this big...its awesome!! My biggest fear however is, I would by mistake stumble n fall n make the TV fall...and then Pojj can not speak to me for the rest of our lives. Fingers crossed :( !!
  3. Taming dogs - I have become a fan of this serial - "Dog whisperer"...its lovely how Cesar Millan tames the unruly dogs with his techniques...he really does know em well. I am impressed, and I say this cuz I have owned dogs for 13 years...and I totally understand what he's trying to convey...Kudos!!
  4. Pojj's travelling - He has been doing that a lot, its 1.5 hrs one side, and I feel its too much for my B-A-B-Y (**shy**) :), but we made that choice, we thought we would get the house of our choice (likable and economical)..and the only trade off being Pojj's travel. But it seems to me, the it affects me more than Pojj himself, I almost wait for him like a puppy :(

Will add more when I feel like...so much for now...signing off!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Roxie said...

Awwwww... lots of Huggie-Wuggies :)
And i am still waiting for pics of the house!!! :(

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home