My Pages.....

Of me, Pojj and Life in general as I see it...

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Opened a bank account, Free membership and Pojj's busy schedule...

This time...I just wanted to write about three things that have taken place starting this week. I just realized that two of them make me want to smile and the third not so much. That is also because my schedule is fairly flexible and mostly free... :( which I am hoping is going to change very soon. Pray Pray!!

Opened a bank account - So I am happy, not every time I need to finish off chores in my new neighbourhood in US do I need the car (which I do not have - mind you, but that just means another lift with a friend...phew!!). So, I could walk down to the bank for the third time. Why the third time, because I was misinformed the first time about the documents required to open a bank account, and so my second walking trip was a total WASTE. I hate this...and then they call themselves the Gurus of service. Anyway, so the good news is I have been able to open it...this helps me finish my other chores linked to opening a bank account. Happy I am...tra la la la... :)

Free workout membership - Since the time I have reached here, I just want to join like a fitness club. Some place which teaches yoga, aerobics and the likes...and guess what ..the basement of our apartment has it :) wowie....I went there to find out that I could avail a free membership for 7 days. Well that is a lot to make up my mind. Let me briefly tell you what services I could avail of
  • Body Sculpt: Free weights and exercise bands are used to tone, sculpt and strengthen the whole body.
  • Boot Camp: Cardiovascular segments combined with high intensity drills utilizing bands, steps and weights.
  • Cardio Dance: An aerobic workout utilizing dance steps and easy to follow patterns. Okay I like this one ;)
  • H.A.B.I.T: A class that focuses on hips, abs, butt and inner thigh. A great calorie burning work out!! Yuhooooo (I am not particularly fond of the name though - but that should not matter)
  • Pilates: It stresses on core strength of body toning, rings, balls, bands and rollers are incorporated to add intensity. Hmmmm..
  • Yoga: Utilizes movement, breathing, stretching and balance to increase flexibility and reduce stress. Think I am going to go for it..in foreign land..what an irony!!
  • Zumba: Dance with Latin music, it fun and easy way to burn up all calories...wohooo!!

Of course, Pojj has been keeping extremely busy. He is barely getting 6 hours of sleep and the rest of the time he is just in his calls/ mailing people or travelling. Hmm...just before he slips into bed he tells me -Sorry..I have to find a way to beat all this and spend more time with you. :( I can not even let him finish this sentence and fall for him all over again. I understand there are such days...it could be me on the other side someday...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you changed your entire blog page and DIDNT tell me?????? :(

7:28 AM  
Blogger Anonymous !! said...

Hehe...that's cuz I knew - "You-Know-Who!!" is the biggest spy of the year and would find out nevertheless :P

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home