My Pages.....

Of me, Pojj and Life in general as I see it...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Infidelity - Guilty??

I caught hold of a magazine at the parlour yesterday...what better than reading the ones that are very expensive while getting a pedicure done. And I liked what I read...and here's my version of it...

The writer "NN" wrote that her friend came over crying to her place one day. This friend let's say is "HH", she had been seeing someone for the past 4-5 years.
NN -Why crying? What happened?
HH- I screwed up, I made a huge mistake. FF (assume some weird guy, not her boyfriend) called me over for a drink yesterday.
NN- C'mmon now we all go for a drink with our friends, whats the big deal about it.
HH - No it isn't just the drinking bit, the music was good, we both danced. He held my hand, I didn't bother so much. One thing led to another and I was drunk, before I realized I was in his bed. I screwed up completely, I don't know what I was thinking. SOB SOB SOB!!
NN - So are you gonna tell "boyfriend"??
HH- Oh no, what are you saying? I can't do this, it would completely break his heart. I can't be sadder for what I did.
NN - Its ok, u are regretting it. Everything would be all right.
HH - Yeah , you think so? But still....sob sob...some more sob
NN- Give me a hug....(for the next 10 mins..its just consoling...)
HH - Okay, I think I should be going, thanks NN...I feel better, so much better. I feel lighter...(says this with a smile..closes the door and walks away)

NN- What the fuck? That's it, that's the remorse, she cried out, cried out aloud...and there is no more guilt...it is all history...and now she feels fine. Just cuz I told her it would be all right? She says she doesn't want to tell her boyfriend cuz she doesn't want to hurt him. But I think she is scared, she doesn't want to tell him cuz he would leave her and it would break her heart not his own...History would repeat itself, she ain't scared to do this again...Why didn't I instead tell her she fucked up...and she doesn't deserve to be in that relationship anymore. Why....

I agree...if we keep wondering that there could be a better guy out there...its never gonna work out. And if we go ahead and cross the line...it was never meant to work out. I don't understand people who would forgive such an instance...I don't think I could...ever..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home