My Pages.....

Of me, Pojj and Life in general as I see it...

Friday, August 08, 2008

Bhaiya moo-re....

Well Rakhi is on 16th Aug....I had bought rakhis....there's obviously one that would go to Switzerland to bro...my special rakhi....but hell this is how the conversation goes after I finally find a courier shop close to our guesthouse-

ME: I need to send these 3 rakhis..one for Switzerland, one Chandigarh and one Bombay
DHL Guy: Ok...total is 2710.
ME: Hmmm...while on the phone with Pa....271? 271 right?
DHL Guy: No...2710 rupees
POP on phone: He should charge you around 1000 or 1500....
ME: (astonished) what pa? what uncle/sir/bhaiya?
DHL Guy: (irritated..puts the numbers 2710 on this calculator...and before showing me looks up in his chart again)
ME: (after seeing his calculator and wanting to see his bloody chart)..huh....Pop he is asking for 2100 for Switzerland and the remaining for other two
POP: Of course, what were you thinking...its 8th Aug already and you have delayed it....blah bluh...fireworks...
ME: Thanks...but no...no courier.. (English in my Tamil accent...fake one...)
POP: Leave it....I would send it from here tomorrow
ME: ok... :(

Sigh....but my beautiful Rakhi that I bought..goes to none... :(

PS: Bro...u would get the rakhi nevertheless...well hoping you like it as much as you would have the one that I got for you....hmmmm...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home