My Pages.....

Of me, Pojj and Life in general as I see it...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weird...just weird.....

The calmness that the weather and this city brings is sometimes something that I have never experienced before. Weather is erratic today - I woke up to a blue sky and then it pours and now its partly grey and partly sunny. Its kind of weird, but the weather influences my mood for the day.
I woke up with Pojj and didnt feel the need to laze any longer in my quilt the moment I saw the bright day outside. Had enough energy to pack his lunch and make some breakfast. Then as I sit down with my tea to read the news online, it starts to pour - funny I think, but the hot cup of tea makes it easy. I read a blog of this guy who is complaining of airport tax on Hyderabad airport - which no longer exists....so I stop reading it midway. It wasn't even half way interesting, may be the crib was not good enough :)
Anyway, there's too much silence right now, it would be dark by 5pm - catching up on the murder mystery (by Lee Child) then would not be the greatest of ideas. Hmm...may be now, in some time.
Making plans for next week when my folks come down, places where I could take em and beat the weather...ahhhh...why is it getting so cold?
It is all a little weird today..guess my post today is also not half as engrossing as the ones before (for the ones who read).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home