My Pages.....

Of me, Pojj and Life in general as I see it...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Paranoid Mom...

I asked Pojj - "Do you think I am going to be a paranoid Mom?"
Pojj - "Hmmm....no ..I hope not"

Point #1 - Well, if feeding your less than 2 years old (21 months) kid with coke, pickle, chips and the likes is "not" being paranoid, then like hell I am going to be totally opposite.

I saw this, and to my disgust, its a talked about thing in their family...how can you?? For the kid to love coke someone would have offered her for the first time. Where were the parents then??

Point #2 - How do you have the heart to send your lil baby to day care for as long as 9 hours...she is not even 2 years..??

Point #3- Whatever remaining hours you have with the kid, you spend pampering her and then she sits on top of your head and dances, becomes unruly - a maniac in the making!! Phew

Point #4- The mother has no idea what they feed the kid at the day care - wow...icing on the cake!!

My verdict - I am going to be paranoid, and yes, though the time is far far away...I can not help but notice this....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home